its a young boys first year of school and his dad is very proud of him. his dad is really rich and shit so he asks his son”what do you want as your reward?” his son says “one grain of sugar” and his dad thinks its kinda weird but he gives it to him anyways.
a few years later his son is graduating elementary school and his dad is very proud of him and very rich so he asks again what he wants as a reward. he says “one grain of sugar” so his dad gets him one grain of sugar. he is kinda offended by this cause he is so rich and can get his son anything he wants but he keeps asking for grains of sugar.
a couple years later the son is graduating middle school and his dad asks what do you want as a reward? and the son says “one grain of sugar” and the dad, of course, gives him what he wants. He is starting to get a little mad by now. He is rich, he can get him whatever he wants.
some years pass by and the son finally graduates high school. his dad is very proud and offers to buy his son a Lamborghini. His son says “no, just one grain of sugar” and his dad obliges. He is very annoyed.
After that, the son finally graduates college as a doctor and his dad asks him what he wants as a reward. the son asks again for one grain of sugar. the dad says “i can buy you whatever you want, are you sure?” the son says “yea” so he does.
a couple days later the son ends up in a car accident and is very injured. He is in the hospital and the dad visits him knowing he’s going to die soon and asks him “why were you asking for these grains of sugar all these years when i am rich and can get you whatever you want?” the son smiles at his dad, and dies
mom’s “on” a diet but mother’s day’s coming up, maybe I’ll get her a gooey butter donut and some kakao chocolate (I got some peppermint-infused chocolate for christmas and that stuff was dope)
Cap’n Munch. Peanut butter creme and peanut butter cap’n crunch 👽👽👽 / on Instagram http://ift.tt/1lqQwqH
Chef Moxey presents The Takeout: Soy sauce and chicken stock cake donut topped with sweet and sour sauce, chow mein, and scallions. Thurs/Fri/Sat 9PM-12AM / on Instagram http://ift.tt/1gdCpBy
this donut place is a shortish walk from my work (I know every business within walking distance of work thanks to Google Maps and springtime lunchtime explorations) and is evidently well-liked, as my mother just asked me if I’d heard of it and then said people at work were talking about it today
I like donuts but I am also a tragically picky eater and, like. well
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
he’s literally facing certain death in the face and he still takes the time to call out shitty language Stacker Pentecost is my hero
Obviously these are not all of them (there are a ton of great fandom ones out there), but enjoy (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
- Gotta start with the original
- 2048 is too easy? Get to 4098.
- Have a confidence booster.
- Need an undo button?
- 9007199254740992.Becuase 2048 wasn’t hard enough as it is.
- Use powers of threes instead of powers of two.
- Try to get to 1 using fractions
- Tired of yellow and orange? Play with different colors!
- For all you potty mouths out there
- Whovians 2048
- Merge your friend’s faces (requires Facebook sign in)
- Gotta Combine ‘Em All!
- This version picks random images so each time they are different
- 2048 is evil
- There is a troll in the dungeon!
- I hope you know the Fibonacci sequence!
- Combine three of the same number
- Need a break from finals? 2048 is here for you
- Quantum numbers
- 3-dimensional! Have fun trying to figure this one out :)
- Be there or be…. a hexagon?
- Two boards crossing
- Lonely? Play multiplayer!
- Spawn numbers yourself
- Flappy 2048….
- Too many internet crazes shoved into one….
- Flappy bird AND 2048….at the same time!
- Really bad at 2048? Lose on purpose!
- I saved the best for last.
And the Paul McGann version, which I think I’ve been best at…
oh my god the swearing one is in British this is g l o r i o u s ~
Inuit Throat-Singing: A Gutteral Game Gets a Cultural Resurgence
“It’s a friendly competition between girls, something they would do while the men were out hunting,” said Kathy in at interview at the conference. Karin added: ”It’s part of Inuit culture. It’s an oral tradition, it’s something that can’t be written down, it has to be learned from someone else,.”
A “game” of throat-singing begins with two women facing each other, standing close and sometimes holding each other’s arms. One begins to sing, while the other follows. The game can last up to a few minutes, and ends when one loses her breath, laughs, or breaks concentration in any way. Some sources, such as Pulaarvik Kablu Friendership Centre, cite that it was once practiced with their lips practically touching, the women using their opponent’s mouth cavity as a sound resonator.
Wow!! this is awesome!
Can we talk about how Steve Rogers would probably fight to keep abortion legal and safe, because he saw how many people used to die back in the day because all abortions were illegal and unsafe and he knows if a person is pregnant and don’t want to be pregnant they will find a way to not be pregnant?
Can we talk about Steve Rogers telling off right wing politicians who say minimum wage isn’t supposed to be a living wage? Can we have him saying ‘No, I remember when it was instituted. It was supposed to be a living wage, senator.’
Can we talk about Steve Rogers supporting a raise in SNAP benefits, because he knows how it feels to go hungry?
Can we talk about Steve Rogers having problems with this country’s military industrial complex?
What if Right Wing Politicians were using him as like a mascot before he was defrosted. Like Fox News has “What Would Captain America Do?” shirts and shit like that.
And then Steve wakes up “He’s just like, lol no don’t even say my name anymore.”
And then the daily show has an entire segment dedicated to the speech he gives and fox news’ reaction.
Steve Rogers is not the hyper-masculine ultra-patriotic gun-toting conservative puppet that Fox News wants him to be.
The news media has a field day on both sides about how he reacted to fox news.
Liberals and dems are cheering him on and talking about how great he is and having him speak on shows and conservatives and republicans are enraged and offended and yell about how he has betrayed them and try to get him to mess up in interviews and go “well no but you really mean this right?” and he blasts them down every time.
I need this written 4000 years ago
but what about steve rogers being utterly fed up with Rich White Liberal bs and calling people out like ‘hey that joke isn’t funny i don’t care if you didn’t mean it i don’t care if it’s funny bc you would never mean it’
oh my god yes
Cap used to be one of my least favorite characters… then I took a bit of time to take him apart and understand him, and… there is so much more there beyond the cliché.
I’ve posted this blog link before deconstructing who Steve Rogers would be in conjunction with the time and place in history that he was living, and it very much agrees with these theories.
the quick and dirty summary (that I post in hopes of getting you to read the full link, to be honest)—
Steve Rogers was the son of a working-class Irish Catholic single-mother widow on NYC’s Lower East Side. he was orphaned in his teens when his mother died of tuberculosis. he grew up in the Great Depression. he came of age during The New Deal.
then… he became a fine arts student— odds are City College of New York, which had an 80% Jewish student body. you couldn’t have escaped left-wing politics in that environment either.
there’s no way in hell he would’ve grown up conservative/Republican. his motivations for joining would not have been this assumed jingoistic knee-jerk patriotism that mirrors the nationalism of the Axis mindset.
I agree completely! :D
Steve Rogers would basically the superhero version of Jesus. Conservatives would like to pretend that he agrees with every fucking thing they say, but he’d just be like, “How about a nice, tall glass of Nope.”
….That is a really good metaphor.
No, but seriously, Cap is the only human candidate I could ever see Magneto endorsing, if that tells you anything.
For ohmyloki’s ’Keep flying son and watch that fucking potty mouth’ meme
Pretty sure Steve would be swearing a lot if it wasn’t for movie ratings… and political correctness. WHAT A WASTE OF A POTENTIAL.
I am reminded of that quote flying around Tumblr from the Guardian story: By the first world war, soldiers swore so much that the word “fucking” came to function as no more than “a warning that a noun is coming”.
boys are the stupidest creatures